How to use and store lacquer in daily life




We need to be careful when using bleach that we are using inadvertently for hygiene and cleanliness. You may have had at least one experience smelling the disinfectant unique to a swimming pool in the summer. 


We usually call the disinfection we've had in school cafeterias and company cafeterias. It is the unique smell of chlorine among sodium hypochlorite, which serves as the main ingredient of Rocks, and the unique smell of this ingredient is the smell we smell.

A possible carcinogen released by the Ministry of Environment?


Chlorine contained in acha chlorine acid produces a component called trihalomethane when it meets organic substances, including drinking water, which the International Cancer Research Institute (IARC) classifies as a "probable carcinogen."

How much sodium hypochlorite do you use in your daily life?


Detergent, which is widely used in businesses as well as in general households, is used to enhance cleaning effect. Children often drink casually or come into contact with their skin at home, and they are often mixed with kitchen cleaning detergent or ammonia bleach for hygiene and cleanliness, which can cause serious respiratory jade symptoms.

In particular, the risk is greater when urine or acid content is high in water, such as indoor swimming pools. Chloroform, which occurs when disinfecting indoor swimming pools, is a highly volatile by-product that is carcinogenic and toxic enough to affect development, so especially indoor swimming pools must be equipped with ventilation facilities.

When used in group facilities


Chlorine is also used to disinfect drinking water in schools and work cafeterias, which can have adverse health effects even by ingesting a small amount of chlorine or its by-products, so keep it out of reach of children and be careful.

It nourishes the powerful carcinogenic bronchial tubes and lungs.

As consumers who suffered lung damage from humidifier filed a class action a few years ago, chlorine bleach can cause irritation to the skin, nose, and eye throat, and chemical burns can occur when contacting injured skin. In addition, exposure to chlorine gas can lead to an asthma pattern caused by exposure to irritants or corrosive substances, which can lead to reactive disorder syndrome (RADS). This has a greater impact on smokers and people with respiratory problems.

Recent studies have reported an increased risk of asthma in children exposed to nitrogen trichloride, a byproduct of chlorination in indoor swimming pools.

What should I do to reduce the damage?


When using rocks, it is recommended to handle them only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. In addition, after using bleach containing sodium hypochlorite, wash the area where the bleach touches thoroughly and wear safety devices such as masks and gloves before use. Don't touch it with your bare hands.

When used in an indoor swimming pool in a home or school cafeteria, the lid must be closed for storage after use, and the container must be stored in a shaded cool place as it may explode when heated.